Friends of the Brussels City Museum
The Friends of the Museum Association was created in 1981with the main aim of showing Brussels’ sizeable historical and artistic heritage to best advantage.
The Friends of the Museum want to encourage their members to take part in new activities that have not been previously staged and offer them preferential access to activities organised by the Museums: City of Brussels Museum, Costume and Lace Museum and the City Archives.
Advantages for the Friends of the Museum
The advantages offered to members of the Friends of the Museum Association are:
- invitations to private viewings, previews and other events;
- free admission to the City of Brussels Museum and the Costume and Lace Museum, as well as to exhibitions;
- 10% discount on any purchase (on site or by mail order) on publications produced by the City of Brussels Museums and Archives.
How to become a member of the Friends of the Museum
To become a member of the Association, all you have to do is:
- send an e-mail (subject: membership application) to the address email@example.com, mentioning your surname and first name, and your full postal address;
- transfer the sum of EUR 30.00 into account no. BE88 0682 0471 0241 in the name of the Friends of the Museum (Amis du Musée) of the Brussels Region, together with the explanatory mention "Membership Fee" and the year in question, as well as your surname and first name.