First Sunday of the month
Every first Sunday of the month, the museum opens its doors for free.
Want to know more about a work, an event from the history of Brussels? To help you discover the collections, our guides are at your disposal in the museum’s rooms. They will be happy to explain the works to you.
- Dates: 05.02, 05.03, 02.04, 07.05, 04.06, 02.07, 06.08, 03.09, 01.10, 05.11, 03.12
The museum will be closed on 01.01.23
On 03.12, the museum celebrates the International Day for People with Disabilities. On this occasion, the team will introduce you to the activities intended for the disabled public: visually impaired, hearing impaired, etc.
- Free admission and standing guidesFree admission and activities for all
- Activities from 1.30 pm to 5 pm
- Booking is not necessary to meet our guides. However, we recommend booking your visit for greater convenience. To book, click here
- Last entry at 4.15 PM
- Discover also the first Sunday of the month at the Sewer Museum, the Fashion and Lace Museum and the GardeRobe MannekenPis.