Pride @ the Museum
This Sunday, 15 May 2022, celebrate the Belgian Pride and the diversity in our museum in the heart of Brussels. A place where everyone is sure to be welcome and free to be themself. We invite you on this occasion to discover our collection in a new light.
Throughout the afternoon, the museum offers you unique activities around the theme of the Pride:
- 01:30 PM > 4:30 PM: Entertainment by Cabaret Mademoiselle
- 01:30 PM > 4:30 PM: Exhibition LGBTQIA+ BXL: Collecting memories
Marieke De Baerdemaeker, the Museum’s conservator, is available to guide you through the exhibition
- 4:30 PM: Guided walking tour Pride in the City
Go off on a voyage of discovery of the places in Brussels, where homosexual people have been meeting from the 19th century to this day.
- The entertainment by Cabaret Mademoiselle and the exhibition are included in the admission fee to the museum. See our admission fees
- Guided walking tour Pride in the City, the reservation of your visit is mandatory via our reservation platform
- The walk is recommended for people aged 16 and over
- Leaving from: Brussels City Museum/ Arriving at: City centre
- Price: € 10