Plunge into the heart of the Renaissance in Brussels!
The museum will be presented from a different angle to guide you through history.
Ready to accompany you as you discover our collections, our guides will welcome you dressed in the costumes of the Ommegang (annual historical procession in Brussels) in the museum’s rooms. Various activities await you, including storytellers and fun games.
- Renaissance music: “A harp for the Emperor” by Emi Shiraki
10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 13:30, 14:30, 15:30
- Be transported to the world of the Court of Charles V by the sound of a harp that is unique worldwide, the original of which is on display at the Brussels Museum of Music Instruments (MIM).
- Courtly dances by the Cannamella ensemble and the Cadanza group
11:00, 12:00, 13:00, 14:00, 15:00, 16:00
- Come and learn to dance a pavane with our dancers and musicians.
Continuously from 10.30AM to 5PM
- Saturday 9th of July from 10AM to 5PM
- All activities are included in the entry ticket of the museum
- Book your tickets via our reservation platform
- As part of the Renaissance Festival
- In partnership with the “Ommegang Royal Society” for the loan of the costumes.